Tuesday, August 18, 2009

They Always Melt My Heart

I have been listening to XM Radio's Station "The 40's on 4" for the last few days on and off. Whenever I listen, the music sound and styling always reminds Capi to ask me if she can watch the "Wizard of Oz". It being my favorite movie, I always oblige.

Today has been no exception, as I was busy making supper in the kitchen, Capi asked me if she could watch "Dorothy". Since I was in the middle of a salad, I told her if she could find it in the movie case, she could watch it. Typical Capi, lost interest in the project and ran off to play.

After a few moments had passed and I'd finished the salad, Noe was tugging at my leg.

Noe: Onnnnn ..... Onnnnnn ..... ON!

When I glanced down, he was holding the dvd of "Wizard of Oz" thrusting it up at me. After I put it on, he plopped down on the floor cushions and extended his chubby little hand up to me to hold mine.

Not only did he want to watch it, but he wanted me to watch it with him, holding his hand and snuggling on the floor.

I. Love. This. Kid.

No comments: