Monday, May 12, 2008

BBC -- To Buy or Not to Buy

I am actually doing "ok" with the cloth diapering.

The extra wash doesn't seem that daunting. What seems bothersome is the actual time it takes to change a diaper.

I mean seriously I am a modern mother; I want things done like, yesterday.

Now I am curious -- since I have managed for two weeks now with the old fashioned Gerber flatfold diapers with pins and vinyl pants....should I invest in a more fancy set of diapers?

I see this as a potentially damaging habit to get into. Sort of like my penchant for buying nice suits and heels when I was working. There were suits for kicking ass, there were suits for meetings to be had, there were suits for first client meetings, there were suits for seminars.

Will I be buying diapers for every occasion? First steps diapers. First birthday diapers. Playdate diapers. Nap diapers.

Oh dear.

No comments: