Monday, May 12, 2008

Should I Be Enjoying This?

I'm starting to grow into my new role.

I'm planning activities for summer vacation.

I'm budgeting for road trips.

I'm making to-do lists.

I drive my son to school in my sweats everyday, and I know the theme songs to my daughter's favorite morning cartoons by heart.

I snack on goldfish and apple juice.

I may or may not join a stroller gang. (for all intensive purposes I don't actually believe there is a physical group named "The Stroller Gang", of course if I was in charge there would be one. I simply meant stroller gang as in a group of ladies who push their tots around in strollers together at the same time to the same places)

I'm volunteering at the annual school fundraiser and am irritated with the lack of parent participation.

Who have I become?

No comments: