Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Early Bird .....

My Grammie used to say "the early bird catches the worm." I don't know about that since I don't eat worms, but what can tell you about rising early is this....

Since my feet hit the floor this morning, at 3am. I have managed to ....

  • wash and fold 3 loads of laundry.
  • clean the kitchen (with sweeping and mopping the floor).
  • straighten the living room.
  • make my to-do lists for the day.
  • cut and pin a gift blanket.
  • have been listening to the radio in hopes of winning disneyland tickets even though they don't hand them out until 7:15am.
  • fed the dogs (who are still sleeping).
  • laid out tonight's supper.
  • opened a can of touch up paint and roamed the halls covering up my children's impromptu artwork.
  • played on facebook.
  • worked out more lesson plans.
Soon I will workout & shortly after the children will want their breakfast so there's that to do.

It is entirely possible that I will pass out sometime around 11am.

No comments: