Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Have To Write it Down, Before I Forget

Little Capi is prone to impromptu outbursts of song.

Most often my little songstress composes her arias on the fly, whilst she is performing them. Tonight's little ditty was about Ralph, and I and getting married.

There's a man, named Ralph
He's a big man
But not too big
He can hurt you if he gets mad at you
But not me, because he's my Dad.

He can run, really fast
not like a girl.
Really fast.

Then there is my mom.
When you get in love
then you get a ring
and you get married
because love is what happens

Love.
LOOOOVE
LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE


My favorite part is how Ralph can run, very fast, but not like a girl. This is good to know. That your 4 year old daughter thinks that you don't run at all like a girl.

This is something a man can be proud of.

No comments: